First time playing over at Card Patterns. I really like this week's sketch...
Here's my version...
I ordered this adorable Pure Innocent image (MFT) from All That Scraps back on Black Friday. It came yesterday and I had to ink it up! :o)
2 weeks ago





9 comments:
How precious! I love the blue ribbon accent. I can see why you wanted to ink her up right away.
This is so, so cute! I love the PI images but don't have any yet. Love the ruffled ribbon on the side!
So glad you had fun playing with us! Your card is so sweet! The ruffled ribbon is a great touch!
This is so adorable! I can see why you would want to ink it up. Love how you did that ribbon, I tried that, but well, ummm, it found the circular file. Have a great weekend, give the kitties a little chin rub, are they curled up in the sun?
Oh my cuteness!! Love this adorable little gal! Your soft color combo is fantastic and that scrunchy ribbon is awesome. What a fun and happy card! :)
Adorable!!! I've been holding myself for not getting those Pure Innocence stamps, so is this your revenge for the "bannerific" ennabling? Lol!!
BTW, both PTI and Lawn Fawn goodies arrived today :D
xoxo
Absolutely adorable. Love the ruffled ribbon along the side! And the paper piecing is perfect. I love it!
What a cute card! Love the colour mix.
Hugs
Carol x
awwww... so adorable!!!
Post a Comment