Good morning!
Here's my card for this week's color challenge. I stamped PTI Polka Dots 2 to make the strips and rub-on is from Stampin' Up!
The sun is starting to show. I did enjoy the rain and gloomy skies but did not care much for the power outages that came along with them. :(
6 days ago





5 comments:
Mmm, FAB-ulous creation! Love how you used the colors!
very purdy....great use of that SU rub on! It was snowing her this morning...ugh.
Fabulous! This immediately caught my eye when I was paging through my google reader. I LOVE it!
Per-fec-tion!!! Love the rub on on the stamped dots, I'll have to get me some!! Glad your sunny skies have returned. Not here, boo! It's rainy and foggy... it looks like London more than Madrid!
Awesome color combo! Love how you added the rub-on...I have 2 packages of those rub-ons myself! Lol! Thanks for inspiring me to use them!
Post a Comment