Happy Sunday ~
It's a beautiful sunny day....and after browsing through the wonderful blogs out there, I am now wishing for rain, storms, winds (snow is out of the question).... anything to get into the wintery feel that most of you are experiencing.
Hubby is loving it, tho! As I am typing this, he's outside in the yard...in short & t-shirt, lighting up the hibachi....he wanted to BBQ today. He didn't get my "let's turn on all the AC's in the house, cuddle on the couch with our blankets, drink hot cocoas with marshmallows and watch The Holiday" request. I know, I know... something is definitely wrong with me! :o)
Ok, back to reality....here's my card for this challenge:
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
2 weeks ago





8 comments:
Girl, believe me, you don't want what we have here. Wind chills are dangerously below zero, & it's not safe to drive with all the blowing snow. That's why I've been inside crafting all day. :D
Love your PDCC card! Just finished mine, too!
I laughed out loud at your comment to turn on all the a/c's and drink hot cocoa! Love the idea! I'm with you though, it is tough to get in the "holiday spirit" with the warm temps. Although it is a little chilly here in Texas right now. 55 degrees is cold when you aren't used to it. I think I looked a little silly in a wool sweater, haha!:)
Love your card with the PDC color combo! :)
This is beautiful! I'm a little stumped with these colors, but you make it look effortless!
Enjoy your beautiful weather!
Your card is so pretty, those colors are awesome together. Love your idea to get that "chilly" feeling. I am north of Anne Marie, so we were around 45 today, perfect for hot cocoa and homemade peppermint marshmallows. Sometimes I miss the blizzards on a weekend, but then back to reality, no shoveling:)
Please bottle up some of that sun and send it my way! It was soooo cold today my dogs didn't even want to go outside. The roads are totally frozen and slippery. To top it off it was gray and yucky. I am so jealous right now. I don't know what I am going to do in January and February!
Your card is beautiful. I love how you used the colors from teh challenge. The polka dots are so cute.
Have a great rest of the week!
Oh, how beautiful! I love the polkadots, the color palette, and that big beautiful flower! Simply gorgeous, my dear!
And by the way, you're welcome to some of our snow! It was below zero with the windchill here today. Brrr!
OHHH! Just love this card--those polka dots are FAB! I Love that paper:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the color story over at the PDCC:}
Wow, wonderfully elegant! Love the beautiful CAS design and the lovely flourish and flower! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
Post a Comment