Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!





My Christmas break starts today. Won't be back to work 'til Tuesday! I will be enjoying each minute of it. Looking forward to making Valentine's cards over this break :o)




                                  **********************


I was tagged with this fun FOUR post from my blogging pal, Anne Marie. I have to share four things in each category. Here goes...


* 4 shows that you watch *


Glee
Chopped
House Hunters
CSI (Vegas)


* 4 things you are passionate about *


My hubby
Animals
Stamping
Traveling


* 4 words/phrases you say a lot *


Good dog
Bad dog
Honey - to hubby
Really


* 4 things you have learned from the past *


Don't drink coffee/tea after 12 PM unless I want to be an insomniac that day.
Never send hubby to groceries shopping....even with a list.
Make sure to look at the nozzle at gas stations...I once filled up with Diesel. Hubby had a field day!
Velveeta is not cheese. 


* 4 places you'd like to go *


Italy
Switzerland
Paris
England


* 4 things you did yesterday *


Went to work
Sat in traffic for 45 min on my way to work
Dropped off presents to friends
Ate an Acai cup from Jamba Juice


* 4 things you are looking forward to *


Our vacation to Hong Kong & Korea next month
Opening my presents tomorrow
Dinner with family tomorrow
Playing with my stamps this weekend


* 4 things you love about winter *


Sweaters
Snow
Christmas music
Crisp air


* tag 4 friends to play along *


Lorena - Patterned Papered Dreams
Ann - Love making things
Christina - Sea Glass & Sentiments
Kelly - Sandcastle Stamper

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

yahooo for valentines day cards..I'm so done with christmas ones:)

sooo fun to read aboutcha!

Merry Christmas!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Really enjoyed this and your card is so pretty and so soft! Have an absolutely awesome holiday! So glad we have become blogging friends, I so enjoy your comments and your cards! See you in January, give the kitties a chin rub.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Merry Christmas Yuki! This year one of my gifts has definitely been finding a friend as far away as Hawaii ;)
The card is beautiful, so serene! Lol, thanks for tagging me, off to my blog to play
xoxo

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! This is a fabulous, classy design.

Anne Marie Hile said...

I bet you are SO excited for your vacation. How awesome! Ok, I have to ask...how did you determine that Velveeta is not a cheese? That made me smile! :) Great card, too. Classic and elegant...love it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio