Sunday, December 5, 2010

a card and an....

....award! 






I received this sweet award from my blogging friend....the wonderful & talented Kathy Braun from Lucky Stamper. I enjoy visiting her blog and seeing her & her daughter's fabulous creations daily. 


Thank you, Kathy!!! Here's a card I made with you and Lucky & Noel in mind...hope you like it!








A few rules upon accepting the award:


1. Thank the person who gave you & link back to them
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers who you've recently discovered
4. Notify those bloggers about their award


Here goes....8 things about myself:


1. I LOVE spicy food - and I don't mean Tabasco spicy, I mean habanero spicy...Thai food spicy! keke


2. I LOVE to eat - and I eat a loooooooot! My dream is to be Anthony Bourdain's sidekick. 


3. I LOVE animals - all kinds...not just dogs and cats. If it weren't for hubby, my house would be a mini animal shelter. 


4. My current favorite TV shows are Glee & CSI (Vegas.)


5. My all-time favorite shows are Friends & Sex In The City


6. I don't know how to swim.....yes, I know....what a waste!


7.  I have a thing for Johnny Depp. :o)


8. I can't wear high heel shoes. Nope, not even for 10 minutes! kekke...


Gotta take off for church. I will be back and forward this award to 8 of my blogging pals. 

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and congrats on the award!!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the award!

I love your sweet little card! Great details

Anne Marie Hile said...

Adorable card! Lovin that pink lamp! Congrats on the award! Great, fun tidbits about you...I can completely understand the Johnny Depp thing, too! :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

You are so welcome and Lucky, Noel and I thank you for the cutest card ever! Love it. I am with you on 7 of your things to know, love spicy, animals, Glee, high heels, etc... but I can swim, hmm is that cyber sisters then? Have a great day

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio