~ happy Saturday ~
This week's colors at The Play Date Cafe are red and white. I should be participating with a Christmas card...but, I am taking a break from holiday cards....a real short break.
Label - GinaK Designs; sentiment - There She Goes; paper, branch & woodgrain - PTI.
Busy, busy weekend for us. Tonight is hubby's company Christmas Party & the Honolulu City Lights' Christmas parade.....which means heaps traffic! :o)
2 weeks ago





10 comments:
Beautiful! Fantastic non-Christmas card with the colour combo. I love the texture on the red piece. :)
Another beautiful card, the red makes the sentiment stand out! I saw your comment on my blog yesterday, did you notice that you had an "award" to pick up as well? Wasn't sure you noticed your blog listed. The parade sounds beautiful, hope you had fun a the party and made it through the traffic, just let them know that there is a great cardmaker coming through....:)
Lovely card. I love the strong block of colour, it looks great with the accents at the bottom. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week.
Gorgeous card, girl! Such a classy design and great use of the red and white. It's nice to see a non-holiday card!
Love that sentiment and the way you tucked the leaves behind it.
Oh now this is out of this world gorgeous! I love the clean and simple look to it but it is just brimming with elegance! The red and white are an amazing balance and that is THE MOST perfect sentiment to get us through each day :) Beautiful!! xoxo
Simply stunning! That red is so incredibly eye-catching and that sentiment is sweet. It is refreshing to take a little break from all the holiday cards, I think I might give that a try! :)
Very striking! I love the bold design.
What a fabulous design--SIMPLE but classy! LOVE that red!! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}
WOW!! And I almost missed this! Yuki, this card is SO beautiful!! And what an amazing way to combine different stamps and get such a balanced and classy design!
Post a Comment