This morning, I woke up to gloomy skies and pouring rain. Hmmm.....the perfect stamping day! Pulled out my PTI Warm Happiness Too for the first time. Those mugs are too adorable, and so fitting for today....except mine will be filled with hot cocoa instead of coffee. :o)
And just when I thought I've gotten all the Xmas wrappings into the trash....looky here:
Not sure where he found this little piece....he was having a ball with it this morning while his new toys (from Xmas) were untouched!!!




7 comments:
Heehee! What a little devil!
Love your sweet card!
Not sure which one is more adorable, your card or your furry friend! Love those cocoa mugs in the happy colors. I'm sure they brightened your rainy day!
Hi Yuki! What a GORGEOUS puppy you have! He is SUH-WEET! And I love, love your card - perfect for a rainy Monday and any day - love your design and the different colors of stacked cups, with THE MOST perfect sentiment! Hope your Cmas was wonderful and Santa was good to you! :) x0x0
Hey you...my cup would be filled with coffee:) Cute puppy!!
Love this! I love these cups and the colors you used.
Cute puppy!
What a cutie-pie - and he looks so snowy white! Gorgeous - and think I might get my WHT set out too as mine also hasn't seen ink yet. Love this card - just my style - love those little teetering cups!
I completely agree, with enough Dr. Pepper, I can face the day! Haha! Oh. My. CUTENESS! I love your sweet, fluffy pup! I let out a big "awwww" as soon as I scrolled to the photo! Give that little one a hug from me! :)
Post a Comment