....and they sure are!
Made this over the weekend for Moxie Fab World's "Glitter is Glam" challenge. I had fun using the Martha Stewart glitter that's been sitting on the shelve for some time. I used Scor-Tape to adhere the glitter border. The ornaments and sentiment are A Muse.
2 weeks ago




9 comments:
Yum! Love that glittery border!
aha...great idea with the scor-tape...gotta give that a try...love your glitter'licious card!
Love love that glittery frame! Such a fun, sparkly card!
Eeek! Love that sparkly fun! Those little ornaments are just too cute. You can never go wrong when glitter is involved...never! ;)
I love sparkle!!! What a great way to attach the glitter, never thought of that and what a great job. I am loving this card, ok, well I love all your cards, but that glittery had me right away. Say hi to the kitties for me, haven't seen them in a while.
This certainly is glam. I love the glitter border and the fun colors you used.
Oh so sweet! I love the blue - this card just pops! I would have never guessed to use scor tape - awesome tip! I just used MS glitter today too but with a big gluey mess, lol - wish I had read your fabulous post 3 hours earlier! :) Simply joyful this card is - love it! x0x0
Ohhh...very cute, love the glittered border!
Hey Yuki! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)
Post a Comment