
Good morning!
Look at those beautiful colors for Embellish Magazine color challenge. The theme is babies. If there's type of cards I have trouble with the most, babies & sympathy have got to be it! So this challenge really put my mojo to work.
Here's my take with PTI Baby Button Bits and scraps from various PP as a quilted background.




9 comments:
Your quilted background is perfection! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Color Challenge!
Super cute, I just love the patchwork look!
You would never guess that you have a hard time with baby cards...this is really sweet!!!
Love the quilted bg....SO sweet!
SWEET! Love the patchwork Yuki - that teddy is so cute and looks very at home on your card!
This is so pretty it is amazing, your cards are beautiful
too cute!!!! Love the little bears :)
Very cute, love the layout!
I love your card! The background is fabulous as well as all the details! Thanks for playing along with us!
Post a Comment