Sunday, June 6, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #1


Hi all!

WMS is hosting a weekly sketch challenge. I'm so happy to participate. I never get to join in on the first time for anything...until now!!! The challenge will be posted every Saturday, which is perfect since I do most of my stamping on the weekend. Here's this week's sketch:


Here's my take on it. The images are from WMS Asian Garden. Isn't it beautiful?! Love that bonsai tree!


17 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - that is a terrific stamp! I love how your card came out! Awesome sketch too :)
Maria

Jean McKenzie said...

What a wonderful image - I have never seen anything like that before! Love your colour choice and that is a great sketch too.

B said...

Oh how lovely Yuki!!! This is a fabulous card and I love the fabulous red leaves you stamped! Thanks for playing along with the WMS Sketch this week!

Laurie Marmon said...

A very nice card indeed. Love the colors you chose.

Julia Aston said...

I just love that tree - and it fits perfectly into this sketch! super colors on this card - thanks so much for playing along!

Kevin Renz said...

Very pretty!

Antje said...

Asian Garden is such a wonderful set and so is your card!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...lovin' that image...your choice of colors is pure perfection!

anya said...

Very pretty card! Love your take on the sketch - so glad you could play along with us!

Susan Raihala said...

Lovely!

Ruth M said...

What a lovely card, great colour combo and I love the sponging on the tree panel!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh My goodness - this is just a STUNNING card! I LOVE it! Excellent work!

Myrna said...

This is a really great card. Love the tree.
Myrna

Unknown said...

LOVE this card! your colours are fab! and that tree is a fave! Thank you so much for playing along with us at WMS!

Ann said...

I love your card Yuki - this is one of my favourite WMS stamps. Gorgeous design and lovely colour combination - perfect.

Ann said...

I love your card Yuki - this is one of my favourite WMS stamps. Gorgeous design and lovely colour combination - perfect.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautifully done! Bravo! Thanks for playing with us at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio