Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Home


Good morning!

One of my good friends bought a house last month. She's having a house-warming party next week. I'm so happy for her. Here's the card I made for that special occasion.

I have a weak spot for house images. Whenever I see one, no matter if it's rubber, clear, cling, where it's from...China, US, Taiwan, etc., I have to buy it. Sadly tho, I haven't put 3/4 of them to use. So when I do get a reason to use them...it's another task to decide which one. This time, the lucky winner is this cute little guy from Hero Arts! The picket fence from PTI Board & Beams.

9 comments:

Ann said...

LOVE this...the colors and white space are fantastic!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! Love the clean and simple layout!

Unknown said...

That's lovely. Love the house.

Ann said...

Such a cute card - it is a great house so no wonder it won the competition to be inked!! Love your clean and simple style.

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog Yuki - I hope our order arrives soon too before we start coveting this month's release! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love how you colored the image. She's going to love it. TFS

havingfunwithpaper said...

Very cute! Love the clean look of this card and really love Kraft!

~amy~ said...

I love it...she's going to love it too! I'm smitten with home images too...you should check out this challenge:

http://adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the clean and simple layout with the pop of color on the house.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a great card and the colors are so cheery, what a nice friendly home.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio