Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Saturday!


This card is inspired by Melissa Bickford. I love her use of graph paper on cards. They look amazing. The polka dot tree is from Memory Box and sentiment is PTI Anniversary set.

Ok... I'm off to catch Toy Story 3 with hubby. Really, really looking forward to it!! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the spotty tree.

Ann said...

So cute - love that spotty tree with its little yellow birds. You're right Yuki - graph paper! I bet its the new kraft! Hope you enjoyed the film.

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the clean layout.

~amy~ said...

Cute!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow never thought of graph paper, love this card, it is so much fun. Hope you enjoyed the movie, heard it broke records.

Christiana said...

Love that polka dot tree with the graph paper and the bitty bit of yellow birds.

Hope you enjoyed the movie! We haven't seen it yet.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio