Friday, June 18, 2010

OLW9 Flourish

It's Friday!!! Busy, busy weekend with Father's Day. I still haven't made cards nor gotten their presents yet. But I'm thankful both of my dad, FIL are fairly easygoing. A trip to Sears should do it!

This week's OLW challenge is to flourish. I paired up Hero Arts Flourish stamp with PTI In Bloom (in celebration of PTI In Bloom impression plate that just released!) I'm so excited to get that plate!!! Hopefully it'll be here soon. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

16 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

this card is lovely! Well done on Susan's challenge.

Alanna Harris said...

oh wow...so pretty!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so beautiful! Love the image and colors, can't wait to see what you do with the plate.

Becky said...

This is so pretty, I just love the colors.

Abounding Treasures said...

This is gorgeous!!

Susan said...

Love the coloring of the flowers!! Beautiful card!

Donelda said...

lovely card, enjoy your plate

Susan G. said...

Love your colors and design!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the flowers - red/green how pretty and the flourish just "finishes" it off.

Bonnie said...

Pretty anniversary card.

Colleen said...

Very pretty! Aren't Susan's challenges fun?
Hugs,
Colleen

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...love this tons!

Ann said...

Ooooh, love this! So pretty!

Susan Raihala said...

Lovely! You always do such pretty work!

G Peplow said...

Beautiful card, love that stamp, :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio