This fun sketch is this week's challenge over at WMS. Isn't it fun? It definitely put my mojo to work. Here's my card:That beautiful sentiment is from Penny Black...picked it up at my LSS & it was 50% off! I paper-pierced the flowers from WPlus9 Woodgrain Silhouette. And the cream paper in the background is mulberry paper. I found a whole bunch of them while cleaning out my craft area. I can't wait to incorporate them into my future cards.




8 comments:
This is sooooo beautiful! WOW!
Lovely sentiment, and a great mix of colours. Pauline x
You've made a card already! Its gorgeous - love that mulberry paper. It looks fab over the cardstock. I'm sure I've got some somewhere.....
woot woot!!! 50% off AND a fabbie sentiment!
Love that sentiment! your flower and mulberry paper look great on this! thanks for playing with WMS this week!!
Lovely sentiment and fun use of colors!
Very pretty, I love your mix of colours! Thank you for playing along with us at WMS!!
Love the mix of patterns and colors! Makes for a wonderful card that is a joy to look at!
Post a Comment