It's going to be a long day for me. I was up since 4 to catch the Japan vs. Paraguay game this morning. Japan being the only Asian nation left in the WC...had to cheer them on. Unfortunately, they lost. The next game doesn't start for about 1 1/2 hour.
Sneaking in a card in between games. I'm really digging the look of graph/grids on cards. For this card, I used PTI Library Ledger to make my own graph paper. I still need lots of practice lining up those grids as you can see the crookedness! :)




9 comments:
Very cute card. I love the simplicity and your colors are fab.
TFS
Dang...my peeps lost?!!!! boo hoo...
I absolutely adore this card!!! You've definitely inspired my next PTI purchases:) Darn you:)
How clever is this, love this card, may have to duck on over the PTI :)
I can't even see anything crooked Yuki - lovely summery card... those colours are so pretty together.
wow, I luv this card, so fabulous....cue details...have a fantastic week!
enjoy *~*
Fantastic CAS card!
What fun colors and designs. I really like the color combo with the kraft.
So crisp and clean... really like it a lot!
Love this card!
Post a Comment