Monday, June 7, 2010

OLW #7 Repetition


This OLW challenge is repetition. Put those extra stamps that come in the set...the ones that resemble the focal images, but are detached? Uhm, yeah, sorry for the confusion...put those to use!

I used Asian Fusion & Polka Dot Basic from PTI. I stamped the tiny flower that came with Asian Fusion inside the open circles. Hope this qualifies!


4 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute! I love OLC's, but I have a hard time making them...yours is great!

Ann said...

Oh I love those little blossoms in the circles. What a lovely border they make and would be a gorgeous background for any card.

Susan Raihala said...

Of course it counts! This is delightful and you're making me totally regret not buying this set! Your card is amazing!

Nancy said...

I really like this card a lot!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio