Saturday, June 5, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge





Happy Saturday! This week over at Embellish Magazine Challenge is to use labels with these beautiful colors:


Waltzing Mouse Stamps is the sponsor for this challenge. I recently became a huge fan of Claire's fabulous stamps...therefor, my collection is limited. I do not own any of WMS labels stamps...yet! So, I used PTI's Vintage Labels; the hibiscus stamp is WMS and sentiment is from an older SU! Hope you likey!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the simplicity of this card! beautiful!

Ann said...

Gorgeous CAS card!

~amy~ said...

yuppers...me likey:)

Susie said...

Really beautiful card. Lovely choices.

Joanne Travis said...

Such a clean and beautiful design!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yes, I do likey!! Adorable.

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Wow, this is fab!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

beautiful, love how clean it is.

Susan Raihala said...

OMGOSH! I'm in love! This is sooooo pretty!

Unknown said...

Stunning xiumaiyuki! beautifully done!

Ruth M said...

Lovely clean and simple card!

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful layout and I love the coloured flowers.

Maile Belles said...

Simply adorable!!! Just love it! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio