Happy Wednesday...
we're half way there! Off from work today. I set my alarm super early to catch the World Cup match this morning. Was it worth waking up at 3:30 am on my day off? Totally! hehhe...I am now on my 3rd cup of coffee. Here's what the rest of my day looks like...stamping all day with Friends playing on DVD...instant saimin for lunch & maybe dinner too! kekek... hubby might not be so thrilled about that tho!
The colors for this challenge:

This wasn't a challenge at all as I love these colors!!! Don't they just look so trendy and chic? I can see myself using this combo often in the future.
... and here's the inside:
Little Argyle - PTI; branch & hearts - WPlus9; sentiment & frame - Unity




6 comments:
sounds like you're having thee perfect day off:) I love your card...sooo fresh and fun!
Love the colors on the card and sounds like you are truly enjoying yourself and that is what counts.
Fab color combo and lovely card.
LOVE it!! So glad to see you were using your day off wisely!
Thanks for playing along!
oh, I love this card.... it's so pretty! I'm still having trouble thinking of how to make a card with this colour combo :P
Oh, this is just a WHOLE lot of fun! I'm so glad you chose to use Dawn's Color Cue colors to make this darling card sing! Much happiness found here! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment