Thursday, June 10, 2010

OLW 8 Masking A Background




This week's One-Layer Wednesday challenge from Susan's Simplicity blog is to mask a background or sentiment. I ended up making two cards. The first card is more fitting for the challenge. I masked PTI Fillable Frame #4, making the sentiment as the focal point.


As I finished up the first card, I thought...hmm...how about masking those beautiful butterflies from Martha Stewart punch? And so here it is...


I really like how it turned out. Have a wonderful evening & thanks for stopping by!!


10 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

gorgeous cards as always x

Ann said...

These are both GORGEOUS - I love this masking technique and you've done it so beautifully Yuki! Must have a try.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both cards are absolutely beautiful!

Abounding Treasures said...

Both are gorgeous -- my favourite is the butterfly card :o)

Ann said...

Oooh, these are fab...really love the butterfly card!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are awesome!!!! Joan B

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You are SO clever! What a great idea - I'm going to use this over the weekend!

Donelda said...

I like how your cards turned out too!! :-)

Susan Raihala said...

Both are amazing! Thanks so much for playing the challenge!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love this it is so beautiful!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio