Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CR84FN18





Made this card for the Color Challenge over at Cupcake's Creations. Inking up PTI Think Big sentiment set for the first time. I'm really liking the size of them. 



That's it for today... have a great one!

17 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the clean design (you know how to rock it perfectly) and the colors just pop on the kraft background. Love those sentiments, too. I have a PTI wishlist sitting on my desk. Guess I will add those to it now...lol! Have a great day! :)

~amy~ said...

well isn't this just lovely? excellent job on the color challenge girl!

Christina said...

Love the clean look of this! I haven't tackled these colors yet, but you balanced them perfectly. The big sentiment is fabulous!

JazzyH said...

Love the look!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is stunning. I just lover your CAS cards, such inspiration for me, the newbie, but your make such a great mentor. The colors are just gorgeous, love the craft and the peach. Love it!!!!! Hope it stopped raining, oh that's right it is a week day so it must be sunny.

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous, love the CAS look of this card, that leaf stamp is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty CAS card, Yuki! Love the sweet orange blooms.. So glad you joined us at CR84FN!

Sue Lelli said...

Yuki, this card is so FAB! LOVE the big sentiment and the vine and the flowers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet CAS card Yuki! Those little dimensional flowers look wonderful! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh how elegant! This is a beauty! You can work this Kraft like no one I've ever seen! So elegant - the flowers just pop right off your card! This is just such a wonderful representation of your fabulous crafting style -- you go girl! x0x0

Andrea M said...

Yuki! What a fabulous CAS card!!! I love the design! Really wonderful take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CR84FN!

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! Lovely card, such a gorgeous composition! I already sent you an email, but I'm so glad to hear in the news that no damage has been caused in Hawaii by the tsunami!
Big hugs

Kathy and Lucky said...

I was thinking about you today and wanted to check in to make sure everything was alright?

Anne Marie Hile said...

How are you doing? I just wanted to pop in and make sure everything was ok. I am sending you a big hug and have you in my thoughts. Such sad news today. We have friends in Tokyo, who are, thankfully safe...but I just feel so badly for those who aren't. :(

Deborah Frings said...

Clean, simple and elegant! This is a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love your clean design and wonderful colors.

Michele Gross said...

gorgeous card and super take on the color scheme!
I wanted to let you know of our brand new challenge, starting soon, that I think you will enjoy!
It's called 'CAS-ual Fridays' and it's going to be loads of fun!
I hope you will make a quick visit to our blog, click to follow along
(Because having new followers is just fun all 'round, isn't it?) and make plans to play.

Thanks for taking a minute to check us out and best wishes on all you are doing to inspire!
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio