2 weeks ago
Monday, March 7, 2011
happy Monday...
I made this card over the rainy weekend. Funny how it's all sunny now that we have to go back to work. ha! I know I've been really "Stickles happy" lately...! Seriously can't put it down. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
This is so pretty, I love Stickles, my favorite!!!! Love how you have the butterfly centered in the circle and the scallops. Love your card, you make the best CAS. I think the weather is like a restaurant, have you noticed how they ask how things are when you have a mouth full, well it rains while you are off work and sunny when back :)
Love those scallops! Excellent card - really like the cut-out idea. Sorry you've had a wet weekend Yuki - its been sunny but icy cold here.
THIS definitely makes my monday happy:)
Perfection!! The scallops, the cutie butterfly, the composition, everything! Well, and you know what the song says: "Diamond (stickles) are a girl's best friend" ;)
Perfection!! The scallops, the cutie butterfly, the composition, everything! Well, and you know what the song says: "Diamond (stickles) are a girl's best friend" ;)
Isn't it funny how the weather always seems to clear up when you can"t get out and enjoy it? Sheesh! This is absolutely adorable! Don't put those Stickles down...haha! Lovin' the sparkly wings, such a perfect accent! :)
oh this is stunning i love the simplicity and the mixture of colours1 very ceative
Ooooh, this is so pretty! Once again, I love the design. The different colored scallops are awesome.
Post a Comment