Monday, March 14, 2011

One-Layer Wednesday 44

Thank you for the well wishes. I am feeling much better today... yep, in time to go back to work. How lucky am I? kekke... 





I made this card for Susan's OLW. The challenge is to make a card inspired by a picture from Marta's Board over at Pinterest. I chose this picture. I embossed PTI BB: Spots & Dots and the sentiment is rub-on from SU!

10 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is a very pretty card, love the placement

Kathyk

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous!! You have such amazing style with your cards, Yuki! This color combo is rockin' and the embossing is such an elegant touch. Glad you are feeling better. Hugs! :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so beautiful, love the white on the card and then the ribbon, just a great color combination. Such an inspiration to me for the one layer and CAS, because all your cards are so pretty. So glad you are feeling better. Wanted to thank you for stopping by Chubby Kitty Stamping.

Christina said...

Such a sweet little card! So glad you're feeling better!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and elegant! I love the colors you used.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Yuki, glad you are feeling better ~ each day tends to bring us closer to "the way we were", right? :)

Your card is just delightful! the design is over the top fabulous - love the simplicity of it, but it doesn't take away from the elegance! The ribbon and small flower are perfect elements! Superb! xoxo

~amy~ said...

excellent take on the inspiration pic...love your One layer card!

Susan said...

Fabulous take on this challenge! LOVE the colored card base...and the white stamping looks fab on it!

Jenny said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours too x

Christiana said...

Oh, Yuki, I LOVE this! It's so simple and elegant and lovely. Gorgeous. Wow!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio