skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Morning!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was low-key... got to play with my stamps; started and finished a book... The Distant Hours by Kate Morton. I was a fan of her last book, The Forgotten Garden. This one started off a little slow... but, still, enjoyable... worth a Saturday... :o)
Here's another card using Paper Smooches stamps. Wouldn't it be cool to ride in that Vespa?!
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
12 comments:
woot woot...I love it!
That HAS to be the happiest , little vespa I have ever seen! Too stinkin' cute! Those stamps are too much fun...uh oh, *enabler alert*...you have done it again. I think I must do a little shopping this morning...lol!! Thanks for the tip on the read, too. I always love to get tips on new books. Have a great day today! Hugs! :)
Ooh, this is too cute! Look at that darling potted flower on the seat, how clever and fun! Love the polka dots!
Oh my stars, love, love, love this card, what a happy and cheery card. The paper is just perfect for this stamp, may have to go check these out. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. Have a great day. Lucky and Noel say woof and meow....
Oh yes - I love it! Really adore your clean and simple style Yuki and that stamp is wonderful! Those Vespers were absolutely THE thing to be seen on when I was an aspiring Mod! ;o)
Ohhhhhh Yuki, this is positively delish!! What a fun, cheerful, happy card - and who wouldn't want to ride an uber cool Vespa like the one you've made! Absolutely fantastic! I have seen the book on my book club's reader list - I will have to take another peek! Did you see they are filming Water for Elephants - starving Robert Pattison, no less - for all the Edward fans (meeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL!) Big hugs to you, my friend - stay well, keep smilin! xoxo
Love this so much, Yuki! Oh my gosh, I totally need that stamp set. We are such enablers to eachother, aren't we? Lol.
Great scooter!
Eeeee! Polka dotted scooter?! TOO cute!!!
Aww!! I totally want to ride that vespa!! Love the paper you used. Please stop enabling me about cute stamps perfectly used!
Oh my word, this is just TOO CUTE!
Okay, this one put a smile on my face! I love the paper piecing!
Have a great weekend!
~Cheryl~
Check out my blog candy!
Post a Comment