2 weeks ago
Monday, March 28, 2011
one week
.... since my last post and card. I did not get to play with my stamps until today... :( Busy, busy... with a wedding, a birthday & a sick hubby... all in one weekend.
My PTI packages arrived on Friday and I'm just ......*swoon*..... Inking up Maile's new set was the first thing I did today. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Wow you had quite the weekend, sorry to hear poor hubby was ill, that is never fun when anyone gets sick. I am not sure how you do it and I think I need lessons, but your card is just so cute and pretty, you are the master at CAS. They are always perfect. Hope you have a great day and get to play in your craft room.
yipes...sounds like a busy weekend...glad you were able to squeeze some crafty time in...LOVE this card!
Now this is one stylin' CAS card! A vision of loveliness - and you crafted with all you have going on! Way to craft! Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes on my blog - you're a gem! x0x0
Super sweet CAS creation! I can't wait to see what you can do with Maile's set, it is so YOU! Hope this week goes better for you!
BTW, your stamps are on their way! Enjoy!
Love the simplicity!
Oh dear, sorry to hear you have a sick hubby to look after - hope he's not too demanding that you can't play with your new stash a bit ;o) Love the card of course - the gel pen trail is an inspired detail.
Whoo hoo! Hooray for new stamps in the mail! Lovin' that classy CAS creation! It has such a fun mix of colors and I really like the bold sentiment! Sounds like a very busy weekend. Hope your hubs is feeing better! Hugs! :)
Another beautiful card! I love your clean card layouts and your eye for color.
Post a Comment