Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grateful...

That's the only word I could think of right now. Our island, Oahu, was spared from Japan's earthquake. Some of our neighbor islands were not so lucky though. Thank you to those that emailed and checked in on me. 


My heart goes out to Japan... :( Hawaii has such strong ties with Japan therefor this feels really close to home. 


I also caught the flu... haven't done anything productive for the last couple days. Hope to be back and running soon. 

7 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Glad you are okay. Well, other than the flu. Sorry about that. Hope you feel better soon!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I'm SO glad you are safe! Such a horrible thing to happen. My heart just hurts for Japan. I'm so sorry to hear you are sick on top of everything, too. Get lots of rest and feel better soon! Sending big hugs your way! :)

Christina said...

So glad to hear you are safe! I have had you in my thoughts! Get plenty of rest, dearie, and I hope you'll be on the mend soon!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I was thinking about you and the trip you just took and was so worried about you and everyone in Hawaii and Japan. Prayers out to everyone, it is just awful what they have gone through and the long road ahead. Feel better soon, snuggle up with kitty cat and get some rest. {{hugs}}

MiamiKel said...

Oh sweetie, you have been on my mind and in my prayers since I first saw the devastating news. It breaks my heart to see it and learn of the magnitude of the devastation. I am happy to see your post today, other than the flu you are battling, and know that your wonderful spirit will help pull you through all things! Sending the biggest hugs and utmost thoughts and prayers to you! x0x0x0

Christiana said...

So glad to hear you are okay! Feel better soon, Sweetie!

Cheryl said...

I am glad you are safe and hope you are feeling better soon. Take care!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio