Tuesday, March 15, 2011

yes, I do!





A while back... hubby looked at my card stash and asked why they were so serious? why no just for fun cards? 


That hit a nerve. You see, I struggle with whimsical cutesy images... I adore them!... hoard them.... envy what others can make with them... but mine never came out right. 


My order of Paper Smooches (Kim Hughes) came in yesterday. They are delightful! I hope to churn out more fun cards with these stamps. They just scream FUN!


Thanks for stopping by... have a fun one!

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Yuki!! I'm squealing along with you! Can we say perfection!!! This is bonkers adorable - perfectly balanced between the white and colorful world -- this is one of my faves of yours, yet! Enter this like EVERYWHERE, it's fantabulous!!!

(and although I don't mind your cards serious - more like elegance at the finest level, I hope we see lots more of your fun side - this is over the top wonderful!!)

x0x0

Lorena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this!!! Who says you don't rock cute and fun images? You absolutely do, and the paper is just perfect for this card!
xoxo
Ps: the comment above was mine, I just entered the wrong ID ;)

Chubby Kitty Stamping said...

I just love this card it is very cute! You did a great job with it and I think everyone struggles even my mom! LOL can you beleive it!

~amy~ said...

Well this is stinkin' adorable!

Christina said...

Well, you certainly pulled it off with this one! This is perfectly adorable. I completely sympathize with your feelings over cute and whimsical, though. I have such a hard time with this style! But you totally rocked it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Yuki, you know how to rock the "cute" with your signature style! Absolutely adorable image and sentiment and the paper are so perfect. This one makes me smile! Great job! :)

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love the design, the papers and the bit of paper piecing! This card totally rocks!

Christiana said...

So adorable! Oh my gosh, it couldn't be any sweeter. What a lovely sentiment, too!

Kim Ross said...

I love the Kim Hughes stamps, too! You did a nice job with them! (I haven't taken mine out of the package yet, but you've inspired me to create.) :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio