2 days ago
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy Birthday, Lucky!
My sweet blogging pal, Kathy, has the cutest dog... you can see him at Lucky Stamper.... and today is his birthday!
Made this card for your special day, Lucky... hope you'll like it. Here's wishing you lots of yummy treats and tummy rubs!!
... and Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
This is adorable!!!! I love it, what is that Lucky, oh Lucky says woof (he loves it too). What a perfect card, love that paper piecing and that banner with the sentiment is amazing. Perfect and wonderful card as always,my friend. Thank you, thank you!!!! You are so sweet.
Awwww!!! So cute!! And your coloring is awesome! Love the paper pieced little dress too :D
Oh my goodness! This is adorable! Perfect card for such a handsome pup! You did such a great job with this one! Happy St. Patty's Day, too! :)
Now how sweet is this?!!!!
Now this is absolutely over the top CUTE! (and hard to top! LOL!) Super sweet of you, so very cute! Kathy is going to love this IRL! You are a gem :)
Oh! Happy Birthday, Lucky! I always love to look at Lucky's latest pictures on Kathy's blog.
This card is SOOOO sweet! In case you can't tell, I'm squealing with delight. The paper piecing is so perfect. I love her dress! Is this an Eat Cake Graphics stamp? I think I recognize it!
Oh what a cute card - Lucky is a lucky little dog indeed. Love this design Yuki - it all comes together perfectly and that stamp is soooooo sweet! Just right for the occasion.
This is so cute! It's just perfect for Lucky.
How cute! The paper piecing is so sweet, and I love the sentiment!
I am back, check out Lucky Stamper's post for Saturday March 19, I left a little something there you. Have a great weekend and thanks again for that most adorable card, Lucky got steak for dinner so he did just fine for his birthday. :)
Post a Comment