Sunday, March 6, 2011

Totally Hues Challenge #3





Here's my take on these fun, spring colors over at Heather's Witty Title blog...






I paper pieced the YOF Mums flower with October Afternoon. Sentiment and dots background are from PTI Round & Round Anniversary set.

9 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, I just love your cards, such classy CAS card, my hero :) Hope you are having an awesome weekend and you are back in the groove my friend, beautiful cards. Lucky and Noel say hi and welcome back.

Christina said...

What a fun flower! I never think to stamp on patterned paper, but I love the way it turned out on your card. Such a nice, CAS design!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous mix for the color challenge! WOW! So nice to see you back in creative action. You are rocking it! :)

~amy~ said...

now how sweet is this?!!!

Cheryl said...

The texture and color on this card are gorgeous!

Christiana said...

What a pretty card! I LOVE this yummy color combo and you reflected it perfectly. It turned out so clean and lovely.

Rochelle Sodipo said...

This is so clever. The texture is nice.

Unknown said...

Clean, simple and totally GORGEOUS!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio