Thank you, everyone, for the great welcome back. I spent the whole day yesterday blog hopping.... and oh my, so many things I've missed out. One of the wonderful "missed out" was the opening of Kim Hughes' new stamp line, Paper Smooches!!! I'm beyond excited.... a HUGE fan of her whimsical, fun illustration since CHF. Already have my eye on couple stamp sets!
Also, I was inspired by many beautiful spring cards on everyone's blog.... here's mine:
I used PTI's Turning A New Leaf & YOF sets. Not sure if you can see the sparkly use of Stickles outlining the flowers.




8 comments:
No competition dear!!! Your CAS cards are pure perfection, this is gorgeous, love how you layered the stamps and the colors. I am so excited you are back, bet the kitty was happy mom was home.
This is so beautiful! Lovely stamping and so fresh and springy with all of the white.
Yay for a new card post! I have missed your lovely work! Simply stunning, as always. Oh, and I'm not clicking that link you posted...nope, no way. I'm not shopping....ok, maybe I am. Lol!! :)
You jumped right back into making gorgeous cards! As always, I love your inspired designs. This is simply beautiful.
yahoooo for your spring-y card....wooo hoooooo!
Yayyy!! So glad you're back and creating! This card is beautiful!! It transmits so much calm that I've relaxed by just staring at it for a minute!
Great card! I love the blue leaves stamped over the outline stamp - so original. And the subtle glitter just finishes it off perfectly.
Post a Comment