2 weeks ago
Saturday, March 5, 2011
cupcake day...
I am getting one or make that three of those yummy red velvet cupcakes today. It's the perfect treat to make up for the crazy day we had yesterday.
Due to the heavy rain & wind, lots of places on the island were out of power... and the worse part.... our electric company (the only one!) decided to go on strike!!! It took me hours to get to and coming home from work since the stop lights were out.
Thank, God, things are looking up today. :o) So, yes... cupcakes.... here I come! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
woot woot for cupcakes...such a SWEET card!
Sounds like you deserve as many cupcakes as you can stand! LOL! Sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday!
Love your "sweet" card! The polka dots are super cute, and do I spy some fabby glitter on the frosting?
Super cute card!
Cupcakes make everything better, especially the red velvet kind! Mmmmm! :) This is such a cutie-patootie card. Love the sparkle and the design is so fun. Hope today is better! Hugs! :)
Those red velvet cupcakes are well deserved! And the card is super sweet, love the glittery touch! I hope everything's back to normal in the island and specially at home! A candle-lit dinner with hubby is quite romantic though :)
Omgoodness, power outtages, rain, strikes - girl, time for another vacation! :) Your card is absolutely delightful! Such a fun layout, gorgeous colors and cupcakes - yummmmmmy! Just as cute as a button this is! Big hugs!
This is so yummy! I love the papers you used.
Post a Comment