Wednesday, March 16, 2011

monster





... anyone scared? Not by this one, right? He's the reason I bought this set.... c'mon on, just look at that face... are you smiling like I am? :o)

8 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Smiling and giggling, what a great card!!! I love it, well I love all your cards, but how can you not smile with that face and the paper piecing is perfect for it. I think I see Lucky smiling, since he sits besides me as I check out all the blogs. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Yes I am! Lately your blog is cuteness heaven to me, and I love, love the paper you used for the message bubble. Stop enabling me to buy more stamps!
xoxo

G Peplow said...

Hi there, have to admit it, I'm smiling, he's great and I love your card, brilliant:0) xxx

Christina said...

Big smile for this little guy! Cute stuff!

MiamiKel said...

Ohh so sweet! He's not scary at all - I could just pinch his lil cheeks! What a darling card - from the super cute worded cloud to his wonderful little flower ... this is a darling card, Yuki :) Always a good day to stop in your blog - we leave HAPPY! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Scary? NO way! I want to hug him! I'm lovin' this cutness-streak you are on! It's so perfect with your signature style! :)

Christiana said...

Such a fun card, I love it! I've had my eye on these stamps, too. They're so fun and whimsical. You just might make my wallet cry for help after seeing this!

Cheryl said...

I love this! Great paper piecing!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio