Another fabulous color combo over at Heather Pulvirenti's blog....Did I already say how much I *heart* this set from Maile Belles??..... :o) It's going to show up on the blog-o a lot... warning! warning! hehee.... Have a great day!
OOOHHHH!!! I love this, it reminds me of Hawaii :) Oh yeah, haven't been there yet, been to Africa, but not Hawaii, what's up with that. This is pretty and I can see why you love the stamps, can't wait to see more.
Ohhhhhhhh suhweet! Such a special card - Lahaina and Maui were two of my favorite vacation spots so this is just such a wonderful representation of how much I remember being there ~ gorgeous style, love the peek a boo! Big hugs to you, my friend!
Oh, these are wonderful! Simply perfect, I love them. This set definitely suites your style, so glad you are enjoying it! Can’t wait to see more! Thanks so much for sharing.
I don't know how you do it, Yuki!! You take style to a whole new level! Showcase this stamp set often, PLEASE! It's awesome! Crisp, clean, bright and happy...I love every bit of it! Hugs! :)
13 comments:
OOOHHHH!!! I love this, it reminds me of Hawaii :) Oh yeah, haven't been there yet, been to Africa, but not Hawaii, what's up with that. This is pretty and I can see why you love the stamps, can't wait to see more.
Ohhhhhhhh suhweet! Such a special card - Lahaina and Maui were two of my favorite vacation spots so this is just such a wonderful representation of how much I remember being there ~ gorgeous style, love the peek a boo! Big hugs to you, my friend!
Oh love the vellum cut-out! You are giving this set some real love Yuki - should I have it on my wish list I wonder!
I love how you cut out the window...sooooo fun!
LOVE this, Yuki! I need to do a window card soon, this is so cute! Fantastic job with these colors!
Per.fec.tion!!! Stop doing this, now I have to buy this set too! Did you embossed on vellum? The result is amazing!
this is gorgeous!!!!
Oh, these are wonderful! Simply perfect, I love them. This set definitely suites your style, so glad you are enjoying it! Can’t wait to see more! Thanks so much for sharing.
EEEEEEEEEK! This is totally AMAZING!
What a great design! I love this card!
this is simply beautiful...congratualtiosn! on getting Totally Hues Top 5.
This card is so beautiful and your blog is amazing!
I don't know how you do it, Yuki!! You take style to a whole new level! Showcase this stamp set often, PLEASE! It's awesome! Crisp, clean, bright and happy...I love every bit of it! Hugs! :)
Post a Comment